a little bit about what's here

Welcome to my brains dump station. Please don't feel obligated to read it but if you are here it's because you expressed an interest in being here or I just happen to think you're rad and want to include you in our life. Feel free to comment so that I know if anyone is reading! Not that it would stop me from blogging if no one did read, it's just nice to know who is around every once in awhile! I'll try to hit spell check before I post but I make no guarantee's! It's my blog and therefore you will find that I don't censor myself very often, especially when it comes to swear words (I'm working on it). If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to not read. I'm okay with that.

I love being a work from home mom to my one and only child, G. He is a dream that I never thought would come true. It's my goal in my life to raise him to be thoughtful, witty, respectful, gentle, sincere, creative, determined, instinctive, charming, frank, truculent, faithful, reflective, happy, active, bright, ambitious, talented, productive, decisive, kind hearted, friendly, proud, sarcastic, calm, righteous, generous, protective, dynamic, silly, adaptable, brave, honorable, gregarious, funny, fearless, outgoing, magnanimous, confident, cultured, fair and just plain amazing. It's not too tall an order, it's my life's work.